One Step Disability Access Platform Lift
One Step Lift is a scissor type lift that is suitable for both residential and commercial properties.
Highly flexible configuration – full car or open platform
Designed with flexibility as its key feature, the one step is supplied as an open platform, with a choice of floor styles and multiple different sizes.
Part M compliance as standard
The One Step lift loading capacity is 400kg and it travels at a speed of 0.15m/s . It is EC type tested according to the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and is manufactured to meet the requirements of EN 81-41.
Click HERE to download the brochure for the One Step.
- Capacity 300Kg.
- Maximum elevation 220mm
- Non-slip top
- steel section bars, spaced to avoid the risk of shearing during movements
- Two bars on the pantographs for mechanically locking the platform for performing maintenance operations under safety conditions
- Self-lubricating bushes on the joints Single-acting lifting cylinder to UNI Std. UNI 1285-68 tested with 50% overpressures, complete with draining Safety valves for automatically blocking the downward travel in the event of breakage of the fluid power pipes
- External electrohydraulic control unit with maximum pressure valve to avoid overload
- Electric system built to CEI regulationsSupply voltage 220 monophase, on request 220/380V three-phase
- Landing pushbutton panels, in low voltage (24 V)
- Pushbutton panel on machine, in low voltage (24 V)
- Without containing structure considering the reduced rise
- Safety perimeter to automatically stop the downward travel in the event of interference with foreign bodies
- Platform useful size 1250×800 Pit size 1300×850 depth 250mm; the depth increases to 280mm in the version to be faced The system proposed meets the provisions of Directives 2006/42/ EEC; 2004/108/EEC; 2006/95/ EEC