The VE Home Lift
The VE Home Lift is our most popular lift, with a two day install which includes builders work. The VE home lift complies fully with BS5900:2012. With a choice of colours, finishes and style. AccessCO make it easier than ever to tailor a lift to suit your home. With no requirement for a wall, construction work is minimal and included in the price. The ease of installation ensures your lift is ready to enjoy within just a few days. The VE is luxury and elegance in a small package. Designed and manufactured in England, the VE provides an elegant, high quality alternative to a traditional platform solution allowing you to stay in your home.
With the VE Home lift comes a lot of safety features. The lift is very low maintenance, you receive a full demonstration complete with user manual and CE certs. This lift can be installed in 2 days, all prices include builders work. The first action is for us to call to your home, make sure you have the space available, and outline where the lift will be situated. Most commonly the lift would be installed to arrive in a spare room or the clients bedroom. Once the site visit is carried out we will issue a quote and answer any questions you have. Once we receive the order the lead time is 3 weeks. once the lift arrives on site the install is 2 days and this includes builders work.
Features and Options
- Free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load-bearing wall, wider choice of lift locations.
- Delivered flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home where the lift is assembled by Wessex trained engineers.
- Door can be handed right or left to suit the user and the room.
- Illuminated internal push button controls designed for ease of use.
- Audible alarm with battery back-up for use in an emergency.
- Sensors prevent movement if obstructed.
- Rated load capacity of 250kg.
- Wireless control for added convenience.
- Power operated door.
To download the brochure click Here
Why is an VE Home Lift better than a stair lift in some cases ?
- Space saving design (0.9sq m).
- Future proofing home.
- Keep stair ways clear of obstruction.
- Can fit almost anywhere in a room.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Standard compliant (BS 5900:2012).
- Minimal building works.
- Quiet hydraulics.
- Smooth ride
- Easy to operate.