Disability Access Platform Lifts
The Z-SLIM is ideal for overcoming small differences in height. It is designed with elderly people and wheelchair users in mind. The Z-SLIM makes it possible to overcome the issue changing the look of the interior or exterior of your building. Also solving the the issue of accessibility within a listed building.
The Z-Slim can work with masonry steps (marble, tiles, etc.) to obtain perfect harmony and integration with any building. Alternatively it is supplied with a non-slip surface. The Z-SLIM comprises of a fixed movable base which takes care of the lifting, it also has a sliding platform which takes care of the transferring.
The system is fitted with a photocell and also has crush prevention barrier which, combined with the protective bellows, give you all round safety. If travel exceeds 500 mm, the machine shall be fitted with a protection bar on the downward side in line with the machinery directive . An on-board push button can be fitted to allow autonomous use. The Z-SLIM possesses all the devices needed to warrant the utmost personal safety. Like all our products, AccessCO we issue a 24 months.
- Capacity 300Kg.
- Maximum elevation 500mm (750mm for model Z-SLIM
- SUPER) Maximum transfer 1000mm
- Total depth for any facing on the platform surface 30mm
- Safety valves, integrated into the cylinders, for automatically blocking the downward travel in the event of breakage of the fluid power pipes
- External hydraulic control unit with maximum pressure valve to avoid overloads and emergency
manual downward travel
- Supply voltage 220 monophase, on request 220/380V
- Controls in low voltage (24 V)
- Rear and side protective edge with motorized lifting, with
- profile fitting in brass or aluminium
- Platform useful size 900×1525
- Pit size 940×1570, depth 100mm with non-slip surface,
- the depth increases to 130mm in the version to be faced.
- Platform standard colour : Black
- Bellow standard colour : Black
We also have the LR10 inclined lift
- Slim design for installations on very narrow staircases
- Special drive system allows inside and outside curves with small curve radius
- Robust outdoor lifts with rail length up to 85m
- Available in any RAL colour
- Rail and platform covers can be made from stainless steel
- Display for programming of functions, status output and failure detection
The LR10 lift is the most versatile lift on the market. The very compact and space saving design allows the unit to be installed in almost any staircase and results in a minimal obstruction for passers-by.
Each platformlift perfectly blends into its surrounding thanks to the choice of different colours and materials for rails and the platform.
Click HERE to download the brochure for our LR10 step lift.
To visit our Facebook page click here