The Elesse Home Lift
The Elesse Home Lift is a real, through floor lift that’s specially designed to fit into your home.
Developed to make your life easier, our lift helps you stay in your home when the stairs get too much. Our spacious and luxurious Home lift saves on the cost and inconvenience of moving home, making our Home Lifts very cost-effective.
Unlike a stairlift, the Elesse Home Lift carries two people comfortably, and you can even fit in a vacuum cleaner, and the family pet as well!
Because the Elesse Home Lift doesn’t need major fixing to walls or floors, your lift can be fitted virtually anywhere in your home, with no major building work or hassle.
The quote will include all standard site preparation work and all standard installation costs
- Self-supporting structure – unique dual rail structure does not require load bearing walls
- Self-contained drive mechanism – no need for external power packs
- Smallest footprint of any lift – covers just 0.62 m² surface area
- Plugs into normal 13 amp power socket – like all other household appliances
- Versatile placement and fitting – our range of lifts can be positioned almost anywhere in the home
- Quieter than any other through-floor lifts available
- Optional extras available include cordless telephone, perch seat, grab rail, uninterruptible power supply and more
Change your life quickly and easily – with minimal disruption
Because the Elesse home lift doesn’t need fixing to walls, your lift can be fitted virtually anywhere in your home, with no major building work or hassle – enabling you to get on with your life.
It also has the smallest footprint on the market of any residential lift of just 0.62m2 so the lift steals minimum space from the room. It is the perfect alternative option to a stairlift that can often be obtrusive with high maintenance costs.
All our domestic lifts are powered by a simple normal 13-amp power socket like any other household appliance which uses less power than an electric kettle. No planning permission is needed for the Elesse home lift we can even organise the building work. A range of different colours and finishes are also available on request.
The all our home lifts take just two days to install and all our home lifts include a two-year parts and one year labour warranty. VAT exemption and grants from the Disabilities Facilities Grant are also available. Contact us now for a tailored quotation.
Compact and quiet
Our home lift is extremely quiet and compact. It has the smallest footprint for a residential lift on the market.
Click here to download the Elesse home lift brochure
Do You Have a Question ?
Simply Contact Us on (01) 513 4998 and one of our home lift experts will answer any questions you have. you can also visit our Facebook page by clicking here